Available exclusively for practicing Chartered Accountants, this edition comes will all the advantages of the Gold edition and with several extras!
These extra features are not available to Silver & Gold users
• Computer aided audit.
• Automatic scan of every ledger & voucher. These get flagged as 'potentially incorrect' with an indication of what that error could be. Send your clients these
exception reports & get their clarifications.
• Scrutinise records as per type of audit or compliance you are undertaking (focused audit).
• Filter out transactions you want to physically audit (for random audit).
• Generate annexure for Section 44AB; Form 3CD Annexure Clause 16, Clause 17(h), Clause 21, Clause 24(a & b), Annexure II & Clause 27.
• View & verify tax liability via an all-in-one dashboard.
With Remote Access these too become possible
• Overcome the shortage of article clerks by utilising existing resources better.
• Provide instant assistance & training to your article clerks.
• Monitor the quality of their work.
• Save on travel time and costs.
• Help clients file various tax returns by verifying documents quickly.
Special TSS features are also available
• Example your client has given access permission to you for audit and other purposes.
You wish to assign this company to an article clerk who has been
assigned a separate TSS identity.
Now your client need not give additional permissions to your article clerk – you can make this assignment yourself – making
it easy to manage different articles as well as manage hires and exits easily.
• If you actually visit the clients location and log in with your identity - all
Auditors' Edition features will be automatically available at this location as
well - meaning that
Remote Access is not always needed.
• You can login to your system or a clients system from an educational version of
Tally.ERP 9 (from anywhere) or even from a regular Silver or Gold edition -
you will get access to
all Auditors' Edition features.
For more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 11 4766 0000, +91 98919 55000 or sms tally at 52424.